Are you the man of your house that enjoys kicking your feet up while throwing back a few cold ones? Beer is a preferred beverage among many that can quickly fill up the recycling bin (or heaven forbid a trash can in a man cave). Seriously – think about how much cervezas a person can actually consume in one sitting, or social gathering like calling the boys over to watch the game.
Rather than drink and chuck, why not do something else with those bottles? Oh yes my friends, you can style the home with nifty beer crafts. So the next time you plan on purchasing a case of beer, think about all the creative accents you can place around your interiors. Here is a shortlist of projects along with some decorating ideas. Even if you aren’t into Martha Stewart projects, you can at least impress the lady of the house by humoring her with innovative craft projects.
5 Fun Beer Bottle Crafts for Around the Home (or Your Man Cave)
DIY Corona Glasses - 366 Days of Pinterest
Booze Lamp (Light Up) - Instructables
Beer Bottle Holder - Fave Crafts
Beer Bottle Wind Chime - Nouveau Bohemian
Beer Bottle Glass Tumbler - The Ginger Penny Pincher
5 Beer Bottle Decorating Ideas
- Paint each beer bottle in your favorite hue for a lovely display of new (found) glassware
- Wrap each bottle in ribbon, twine or any material to your liking for a new flower vase
- Decoupage old photos (black and white look awesome) on each beer bottle for a family collage
- Cut down beer bottles (with string) for recycled votive candle holders or simple foyer compartments for keys, change, etc.
- Take green or blue (Bud Light Platinum has an amazing cobalt) bottles, secure string around the mouth and hang them around your backyard. Place single flower heads inside each for garden-inspired decor