Who would have thought that a sticker could transform your interior space? Wall stickers have quickly become a decorating resource for budget stylists and beyond as they offer a quick fix to bare walls. You have probably seen them all throughout the home as more and more people are leaving traditional wallpaper for this contemporary solution.
So what exactly makes these wall adhesives so enticing? Well for starters, they (or most) offer easy application with some providing simple removal. This alone opens up so many great design opportunities for renters to style wall spaces without applying anything too permanent. They are also wonderful options for children’s rooms as you can change up styles to reflect your son or daughter’s growing taste.
Are you ready to add a few wall stickers to your life? Below are some design ideas on ways to use wall decals around the home.
5 Creative Ways to Use Wall Stickers in the Home
- Integrate wall stickers in your wall of family photos by using them as a background
- Use decals as reminders for bad habits like turning off the lights before leaving the room (pointing fingers are awesome)
- Style up a nursery with lovely wall stickers that coordinate with nearby furnishings
- Create a headboard in your bedroom with a linear series of wall stickers
- Put those stickies to good use by using chalkboard wall decals for notes, reminders and anything else you can think of. These work wonders in the kitchen, home office and other areas around the home